Delivering High-Quality Multifaceted Care
For more than three decades, senior care has been the heart of our business. Our ongoing commitment to delivering convenient care closer to home enables us to flourish in many areas that have lacked access to dependable community-based and post-acute care.
While many of today’s seniors are living active, healthy lives, as a group they will continue to drive demand for healthcare services all along the continuum of care. American Health Partners has both the infrastructure and deep expertise to serve this demographic in changing times. In every facet of our business, our models of care ensure we remain focused on improving quality, outcomes and value.
Serving Patients Where They Need Us
Whether someone is recovering from a health event or facing terminal illness, we have facilities and services to meet their needs, including:
- Long-term and rehabilitative care in residential facilities through American Health Communities
- Rehabilitative therapy, both inpatient and outpatient through Rehab America
- Health plans designed especially for nursing home residents through American Health Plans
- Acute-care psychiatric hospitals for seniors through Unity Psychiatric Care
- Home healthcare and hospice services through Tennessee Quality Care
Supporting Providers Through Partnerships
In addition to providing direct healthcare, we have established partnerships and joint ventures with skilled nursing facilities and provider organizations in several states. American Health Plans, our fastest growing division, enables nursing home operators to offer residents customized care options through provider-owned Medicare Advantage plans designed specifically for their needs. These institutional special needs plans (I-SNPs) feature better healthcare coordination and personal attention to reduce hospitalizations for some of the healthcare industry’s most frail and vulnerable patients. We also work with skilled nursing facilities to provide: